1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
3) We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
4) We will never sell your personal data.
5) We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners who are also GDPR Compliant.
6) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
7) We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
8) We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European privacy law due to replace the existing EU Data Protection Directive on May 25, 2018. It is intended to enhance and harmonize data protection laws throughout the European Union (EU) by applying a single data protection law that is binding throughout each member state.
We support the GDPR and will ensure all Berkeley Square Medical services comply with its ordinances from May 2018. Not only is it an important step in protecting the fundamental right of privacy for European citizens, but it also raises the bar for data protection, security and compliance in the industry.
We share your information with third-party service providers. The types of third-party service providers whom we share your information with include:
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) using the following details:
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone number: 0303 123 1113
Data Protection Officer: BERKELEY SQUARE MEDICAL