All cosmetic surgery procedures at Berkeley Square Medical come with a comprehensive aftercare package and a 24-hour service so you can be assured you are always under the care and guidance of our surgical team.
All your immediate aftercare is included in the cost of your surgery so there are no hidden extras in post operative care. We also offer a lifetime aftercare policy which means you can see our surgeons at any time after your surgery relating to your procedure and wellbeing at no extra cost.
Unlimited and Free Patient Aftercare
With all our Surgical Procedures we provide you with:
- Two post-operative appointments. The first appointment is always 7 days after your surgery with our nursing team to assess your wellbeing and results and remove any sutures or stitches (if applicable).
- Your second appointment is booked between 8-16 weeks after surgery to go through your results and view your before and after photos at the first recovery stage.
- Your Surgeon will then see you a further two times during the course of your full recovery.
- All prescription medication, where prescribed and any dressings and accompanying garments that are applicable to your procedure.
- A Dedicated 24hr patient telephone line given to patients after surgery to directly call or text a member of our clinical team and Surgeon for any questions after surgery.
- Complimentary chauffeur journey home after surgery for patients living in London.
Fully transparent in our Aftercare
You should always know what your surgery involves and our duty of care for you as our lifetime patient. Our Aftercare Programme does not include:
- Revision surgery without clinical indication. E.g: “I wish I had gone for a bigger breast implant”.
- Subsequent procedures required that are not related to the original procedure.
- Changes caused by the natural process of ageing, excessive weight gain, breastfeeding.
- Where accidents, illnesses or medication have affected the patient’s condition that has altered the initial results of the surgery.
- Patients that have neglected their post operative instructions given by their surgeon. E.g removing compression garments earlier than indicated, drinking or smoking during your recovery period.