All cosmetic surgery procedures at Berkeley Square Medical come with a comprehensive aftercare package and a 24-hour service so you can be assured you are always under the care and guidance of our surgical team.
All your immediate aftercare is included in the cost of your surgery so there are no hidden extras in our post operative care to you. We also offer a lifetime aftercare policy which means you can see a member of our team, whenever clinically indicated, at any time after your surgery relating to your procedure all at no additional cost.
Comprehensive Patient Aftercare
With all our Surgical Procedures, aftercare is included in the cost of your surgery and includes:
- Complimentary chauffeur journey home after surgery for patients living in London.
- All prescription medication prescribed and dispensed to take home and any dressings and an accompanying garment that are applicable to your procedure.
- 4- post-operative appointments. The first appointment is within the first 7 days after your surgery (unless otherwise indicated by our surgery team). This appointment is with our nursing team to assess your wellbeing and results and remove any sutures, stitches or splints (if applicable).
- Your second appointment that is booked between 6 weeks to 3 months after surgery to assess your initial results and view your before and after photos at the first recovery stage together with advice and guidance on projected results.
- Your third and fourth appointment is between month 4-6 and month 9-12 respectively for continued review and assessment of how you are enjoying your results and reaching your final recovery.
- Your surgeon review for assessment is included in the cost of your surgery.
- A Dedicated 24hr patient telephone line given to patients after surgery to directly call or text a member of our clinical team for any questions after surgery.
- Throughout Your Recovery – a Dedicated Online Messaging Service for communication with a member of our Healthcare team for any questions relating to your recovery and care.
Fully transparent in our Aftercare
You should always know what your surgery involves our duty of care for you as our patient. Our Aftercare Programme does not include:
- Revision surgery without clinical indication. E.g: “I wish I had gone for a bigger breast implant”.
- Subsequent procedures required that are not related to the original procedure.
- Changes caused by the natural process of ageing, excessive weight gain, breastfeeding.
- Where accidents, illnesses or medication have affected the patient’s condition that has altered the initial results of the surgery.
- Patients that have neglected their post-operative instructions given by their surgeon. E.g removing compression garments, splints earlier than indicated, drinking or smoking during your initial recovery period etc.