All cosmetic surgery procedures at Berkeley Square Medical come with a comprehensive aftercare package and a 24-hour service so you can be assured you are always under the care and guidance of our surgical team.
All your immediate aftercare is included in the cost of your surgery so there are no hidden extras in our post operative care to you.
Comprehensive Patient Aftercare
With all our Surgical Procedures, aftercare is included in the cost of your surgery and includes:
- Complimentary chauffeur journey home after surgery for patients living in London.
- All prescription medication prescribed and dispensed to take home and any dressings and an accompanying garment that is applicable to your procedure.
- 1st Post-Surgery Review – The first appointment is within the first 7 days after your surgery (unless otherwise indicated by our surgery team). This appointment is with our nursing team to assess your well-being and results and remove any sutures, stitches or splints (if applicable).
- 2nd Post-Surgery Review – Your second appointment is booked with your Surgeon approximately 12 weeks after surgery to assess your initial results and view your before and after photos at the first recovery stage together with advice and guidance on projected results and any post surgery treatment (If App).
- 3rd Post-Surgery Review – Your third appointment is usually at the end of your recovery, usually 6-12 months after your surgery for continued review and assessment.
- Your nursing and surgeon reviews within your aftercare policy are included in the cost of your surgery.
- A Dedicated Online Messaging Service for communication with a member of our Healthcare team for any questions relating to your recovery and care for the first 14-days after your surgery.
Fully transparent in our Aftercare
You should always know that your surgery involves our duty of care for you as our patient. Our Aftercare Programme does not include:
- Revision surgery without a clinical indication. E.g: “I wish I had gone for a bigger breast implant”.
- Subsequent procedures that are not related to the original procedure.
- Changes caused by the natural process of ageing, excessive weight gain, breastfeeding etc.
- Where accidents, illnesses or medication have affected the patient’s condition that has altered the initial results of the surgery.
- Patients that have neglected their post-operative instructions given by their surgeon. E.g removing compression garments, splints earlier than indicated, drinking or smoking during your initial recovery period etc.